1.Students should arrive in the school only fifteen minutes before the morning bell is rung. Students should not enter the school premise after the morning bell.
2.Student should move about in silence and in the school campus. Students should be careful to keep their classrooms and the school premises clean and tidy.
3.School uniform is to be worn on all school days. Students who are improperly dressed will be sent home. Student wearing the school uniform should conduct him/her self properly.
4.Students are not allowed to bring to school valuables like calculators, transistors, mobile phone, Jewellery etc.. The school will not be responsible for loss of any such article.
5.Care must be taken of all school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desk or damage any school furniture or fixture, or draw anything on the wall or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported to the class teacher or the school office. Any damage done will be made good by the concerned student(s) together with a fine imposed on him/her for such on offence.
6.Students should greet the teachers, seniors and elders when they meet them. All students should speak in English.
7.Private tuitions by Rainbow school staff will not be allowed. In case students found taking tuition from the school staff, strict action will be taken. Hence parents are not allowed to engage Rainbow school staff for their wards.
8.A Student has to maintain at least 75 % attendance in an academic year.
9.Absence has to be accompanied by a leave certificate. Continuous absence from the school without reasons for seven days will lead to cancellation of name. Readmission in such cases will be discretionary.
10. All dues have to be paid in order to appear for the final exams.
11.The intended withdrawal of a student from the school must be communicated to the Principal in writing at least one calendar month in advance, otherwise one month’s fees will be charged. Those who withdraw from the school in April or May must pay fees upto June inclusive.
12. The school reserves the right to require the parents to withdraw their child if the progress in studies is unsatisfactory, or attendance irregular or conduct harmful to other students or fees not paid render continuance in the school undesirable.
13. No students can leave the school premises during school hours expect with the permission of the principal. Parents are advised not to take their wards in between school hours, especially during exam days.
14. The school has no responsibility of any mishap or injury occurring to the child in or around the school or while travelling to and from the school or outside the school campus.
15. Apart from the parents/guardians, no outsider is allowed to enter the school campus for any reasons.
16. In case of any disciplinary action to be taken against any defaulter the principal reserves the full right to take any action.
17. The students and parents have to abide by all the rules and regulations set by the school. The school reserves full right to introduce or change any of the rules and regulations from time to time.